GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
It is what it is
1,114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As the title states, I have my car and a '02 Blazer that I need detailed but I don't know of any reputable places/people in my area, and I'm not really wanting to do it myself. I'm in the HEB area, but would be willing to drive a while for good work. Thanks in advance, guys.

·
I don't have a truck
10,439 Posts
I found some douche bag with a Porter Cable and I'm going to install his drop for him, and he said he'd buff my truck sometime.

·
It is what it is
1,114 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I wouldn't call myself a "detailer" per say. But I have done it before on my truck and plenty of other vehicles.
Awesome, what kind of products/equipment. do you use and how far away is Athens from DFW?

I found some douche bag with a Porter Cable and I'm going to install his drop for him, and he said he'd buff my truck sometime.
LOL, no douchebags!!!!

edit: I just saw the other posts! LOL!

·
Banned
6,955 Posts
If you would let me know what you would like done and maybe post up some pictures so I can see what I have to work with, I could let you know when I could do it and the process it would take.

·
It is what it is
1,114 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Awesome! I'll take some pics and try to get them uploaded tonight. They're really not too bad, but they both need a good wash/clay bar/wax/polish job. I bought my car used and the PO didn't really take care of it-there's a lot of swirl marks and stuff in the paint. My girl's Blazer needs the same thing but her interior needs to be cleaned up as well. She bought that thing new in 02, but there's about 7 years worth of her and her daughter's wear and tear on the carpet and stuff.

·
Banned
6,955 Posts
Alright cool. Ill have to look into some good interior cleaner. So far the cars I had to do were newer and didn't really need a good scrubing on the inside. But ya, just either post the pics in here or send them to me in a pm and Ill see what needs to be done.

·
1,847 Posts
Alright cool. Ill have to look into some good interior cleaner. So far the cars I had to do were newer and didn't really need a good scrubing on the inside. But ya, just either post the pics in here or send them to me in a pm and Ill see what needs to be done.
Your best friend would be a Bissel little green machine. I almost bought one at home depot the other day. $90

Edit: $75 on wal marts website

·
Registered
541 Posts
Bissell little green is a piece of shit IMO, I own one, and the results are ok but it takes fucking forever to do anything with it.

·
Registered
318 Posts
Lmfao @ orange county. This guy http://nickscustomdetailing.com/index.html does very good work. He's in grapevine but is also mobile. His website only has a few cars but if you e-mail him he might send you some more pics. I have seen a ton of pictures of vehicles he's detailed.
Nick does great work. He puts a ton of it on the Meg's forum.

·
It is what it is
1,114 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Lmfao @ orange county. This guy http://nickscustomdetailing.com/index.html does very good work. He's in grapevine but is also mobile. His website only has a few cars but if you e-mail him he might send you some more pics. I have seen a ton of pictures of vehicles he's detailed.
Thanks! I have a couple of buddies looking for someone local. I definitely pass the information along.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Also looking for someone of the DFW area to polish up my truck. Couldn't get "Nick" to return an email...Any other suggetions?

·
Registered
318 Posts
Call Nick. 214-205-1287

I know he is busy, he took a couple days to get back when I emailed him some info one day.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Also looking for someone of the DFW area to polish up my truck. Couldn't get "Nick" to return an email...Any other suggetions?
Hey Winn99, sorry for the miscomunication, but I don't ever remember getting an email from you. I always try to respond ASAP to emails. Please call me at 214-205-1287, this is always the best method of contact for me.

For the others, thanks for recomending me. If you need to contact me, please call the # above. Also, please see this thread for pictures of my work... http://www.dfwstangs.net/forums/showthread.php?t=401106

Thanks!
Nick Chapman

·
Registered
80 Posts
Hey Nick,
Send me a PM with your email address. I hate to call you and bother just over a few simple questions. It will be a little while before I'll be able to have my truck done anyway. Thanks!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts