·
Hog Rider 2
73 Posts
Red 98 Dyna Convertible
Blue 01 Lansing Mi. Police Road King

·
Registered
686 Posts
started life as an 87 soft tail, but nothings been left the same, but i wont bore you with a long list haha...my dad built it in 87 and it was in a bunch of magazines, was sitting lately so i bought it off him. looks damn good for an 87 IMO, and runs just as good! lots of black powdercoat coming soon:big_banana_Dance:

·
Registered
7 Posts
we got a 99 dyna wide glide and an 08 sportster 1200. funny thing is that the paint schemes are damn near exactly the same and they are nine years apart. i have pics but im new here and have no clue how to post pcitures

·
GMFS Military Member
10,899 Posts

:bawl: RIP ...hopefully getting a Street Glide soon though :evil:

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
I love those Fat Boys. They all look great.

·
My Dixie Wrecked
5,510 Posts
Heres mine. '99 Dyna Wide Glide

Hopefully my next one will be an Electra-Glide standard or Street Glide.

·
WANT LIFT!!!
2015 GMC Sierra - Crew/Std bed, 5.3, 4x4, max tow
3,305 Posts
See the sig... 07 Street Bob. Not much done to it. AN Big sucker, V&H Bigshots sanded and painted black, cam, and a Thundermax Autotune. Currently for sale...did have a buyer but his financing fell through. 09 Street Glide coming soon.

·
GMFS Military Member
10,899 Posts
See the sig... 07 Street Bob. Not much done to it. AN Big sucker, V&H Bigshots sanded and painted black, cam, and a Thundermax Autotune. Currently for sale...did have a buyer but his financing fell through. 09 Street Glide coming soon.
I fucking hate you!! I cant wait to get me a Street Glide! Hopefully soon :drool:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts