GMC Truck Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't see anything in the stickies, anyone know of any good write ups on installing a leveling kit for the front? I'm fairly handy and good at well written instructions, just looking for a little guidance/hand holding.

·
Mossy Oak Pro Staff
2,668 Posts
The instructions that come with the CCM are pretty straight forward.

·
Mossy Oak Pro Staff
2,668 Posts
Remove the strut, 2 bolts at the bottom, 3 at the top. (get to them under the hood) install spacer, re-install start assembly?
WTF does your sig have a mind of its own? :think:

·
Diego Mafia
2,625 Posts
Or anyone in the KC MO area that might be willing to help me install them on my truck? I'm only slightly creepy and would bring the beer!
get the rough country 3 inch. it will save you money in the long run. almost everyone here has bought something else then wants it bigger. just go with a very small "lift" instead. trust me

·
Mossy Oak Pro Staff
2,668 Posts

·
Mossy Oak Pro Staff
2,668 Posts
:ban:

·
Registered
350 Posts
get the rough country 3 inch. it will save you money in the long run. almost everyone here has bought something else then wants it bigger. just go with a very small "lift" instead. trust me
:shake:Yes Sir

·
Registered
405 Posts
Or anyone in the KC MO area that might be willing to help me install them on my truck? I'm only slightly creepy and would bring the beer!
I live in the Springfield area, never done it before but I'm sure we could figure it out. I am wanting to put one on my 08

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.