GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's the deal there's a junkyard that about a hour from me that I was at sunday and they have a NBS truck. It has ALOT of stuff missing because they charge pretty much nothing. I was wondering if anyone was looking for anything out of one. It's a 99-02 Ext. cab with light grey interior. I can get the dash out of it and smooth it out, but not paint it for ALOT cheaper than a bodyshop if someone would be interested.
Thanks,
Justin

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
it's missing the bezel man sorry. Here's what he's got though as far as the dash goes:
Top Part
Passenger Side Vents
Glove Box
Panel that houses the cigerette lighter and goes around the glove box
panel that mountes under the steering column

I can get the missing pieces from another junk yard down the road from me, but he charges a little bit more. As far as the bezel goes, I'd just get a Denali, that's what I have and it saved me ALOT of time.

BTW I could fiberglass you in a panel for your gauges like I did mine if you wanted too (if you went with the Denali Bezel)

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
I'd be curious on the doorpanels if they're the kind with power windows and stuff, but it depends a lot on the price.

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sorry this thing is stripped it pretty much has the rear seat, rear door panels, rear panels, and the stuff I listed for the dash. on the exterior the only things that are really good for use are the fender supports and gas tank.

5.3 Vortec make me an offer and I can see what I can do. You just want the pieces and you don't want them smoothed right? It doesn't have the cup holders that fold out or the piece that covers up the Cig. lighter, but I can get them at another yard.

·
Registered
353 Posts
How much to smoth em. I realy don't have alot of time on my hands?

Don't know what there worth either. shot me a price and I will tell you if I can do it.

Edit: Not sure if it matters but my truck is a 03.

I am looking for the mirror caps too.

·
Registered
343 Posts
Hey is the carpet still in there?

·
Registered
144 Posts
I'm looking for a multifunction switch ( Hazards, Turn, Cruise, Wipers) Let me know if he has it PLEASE!! I don't want to pay the stealership.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts