GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I cant decide what i want to do.:think: Does anyone have a nbs gmc blacked out? if so will you post some pics? Maily the front end. I either want to black out the whole truck, or black out everything but the grill,bumper,headlights, ect. thanks

·
Registered
4,856 Posts
Heres a few black gmc's Dont know if this is what your after. The one with the Dunes is just plain sick!

gerred_degroot2.jpg

gerred_degroot3.jpg

img_0173.jpg

img_0175.jpg

·
U Mirin' Brah?
4,947 Posts
:biggrin:haha
DSC02f652.jpg

·
Bag Envy
2,247 Posts
I think he's talking about something like mine. There was one NBS GMC on here not to long ago that was all blacked out and lowered. But I can't remember the guys username.

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yes, I am debating on doing it like yours or budrun's. Your truck is sick as hell. I love how it all looks seamless. makes me wish i would have bought a NNBS. but I'n not sure how it would look on a lowered NBS.

·
Bag Envy
2,247 Posts
yes, I am debating on doing it like yours or budrun's. Your truck is sick as hell. I love how it all looks seamless. makes me wish i would have bought a NNBS. but I'n not sure how it would look on a lowered NBS.
Thanks! That's exactly what the guy has is a lowered NBS all blacked out. But I can't remember his username for nothing. I searched and couldn't find anything either. I remember one picture was him taking off the line. Maybe someone can find it and post it up.

·
Registered
184 Posts
I have a 04 thats blacked out. Loading pics up in my albums right now. I love the blacked out look.(mainly heads/tails.)

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
:nopics::gitrdone:

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
That denali is what i'm talkin about. but i may do the headlights too. did you just paint over the chrome?

·
Silvy NBS CCSB 5.3L Owner
135 Posts
3014713_3_full.jpg

That's the only pic I have...but it's definitely "mobbed" out!
Are those the factory wheels? If so, how did you go about getting them "murder blk"?

Bad ass looking truck :biggrin:

·
On my way up!
1,007 Posts
Are those the factory wheels? If so, how did you go about getting them "murder blk"?

Bad ass looking truck :biggrin:
That's not my truck, but yeah those are factory GMC 20's. I think those may be painted...but I would suggest powdercoating if anything. :shake:

·
Registered
102 Posts
love the blacked out look

1 - 20 of 39 Posts