GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I love this Escalade from Swift. Its not just on big rims and thats it. They bagged it, they didn't go crazy with the rim size and they cleared the HEADLIGHTS!! Something everyone neglects to do. Anyway does anyone have any pics of it. I only have a few, all of Swifts rides are bad ass!

Attachments

·
I'll Take teh Case!
1,918 Posts
Definately one of the better looking Escalades I've seen :head:

And I agree...ditch the spinners...

But I'd also like to see some more pics of this rig

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have a few other pictures of the escalade except it wont let me attach them because the file size is too big.

·
Weird Turns Pro.
6,251 Posts
pretty sweet, but id get rid of the running boards :read:

·
samcarol
3,596 Posts
i've seen it at shows... its pretty cool in person. I'm suprised its not on 24+s... swift as a club seems to just put big rims on their rides...

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I really wanna see that escalade in person, that and the Yukon they just sold.

·
samcarol
3,596 Posts
Doughboy said:
I really wanna see that escalade in person, that and the Yukon they just sold.
reasons why Socal is better than norcal :LOL:

they were at most of the shows last year.

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
lol i was laughin at that norcal joke for so long cuz every kid near me says hella everyday. anyway i agree the car/truck scene is much better from what i've seen. another good reason i'm moving. anyone kno when that swift car show is this year? they never make any updates on their site.

·
Registered
716 Posts
I've saw that escaddy at a shop nearby about a year ago. When I saw it it did have 24's, they were ugly though. It was gettin a bag replaced, dont know why. It has t.v.s everywhere.

·
Cap'n
561 Posts
Doughboy said:
lol i was laughin at that norcal joke for so long cuz every kid near me says hella everyday.........
SoCal is the same way with "Chill"....instead of cool.....it's "that's chill man".....I still don't get it....And what's wrong with sayin hella?? LOL
What's interchangable with that? Just curious :anitoof:

·
Registered
716 Posts
thedj75 said:
SoCal is the same way with "Chill"....instead of cool.....it's "that's chill man".....I still don't get it....And what's wrong with sayin hella?? LOL
I dont think i've heard anyone say "thats chill man". I hear a lot of ppl say "thats cool dawg", tho

·
Registered
413 Posts
thedj75 said:
chill is a chill word bro. hella is hella gay.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts