·
Registered
4,680 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
4,680 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yea they look realyl nice, i have leather right now but starting to show a little age and some wear. Any on here try them.

·
Dem People
5,664 Posts
They look ok. I'm not feelin the wrinkles in the seats though.

·
Registered
32 Posts
pretty easy to install, just stretch over seat. these pics were taken right after i put them on. after sitting in them, they formed over the seat pretty well and the wrinkles went away.
these are the seat covers i had before, i just wanted something that looked a little different

·
Registered
445 Posts
i've been keepin my eye on those ebay auctions hoping to pick one up soon... just not sure on the colors i wanna do yet..

they look to be pretty decent from all the people i've heard from that have em

·
Registered
4,680 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
DO they fit good, like look factory or look like you put a cover over it, and it have all the cut outs and everything for all the little things

·
Registered
445 Posts
the people who work there are idiots. or maybe just the person i talked to. i was like i want to get some for a silverado 40/20/40 front seat with flip up counsole and rear bench seat and shes like oh ok let me find you an ebay auction... i was like thats why im calling there isnt an ebay auction up... and shes like well i found one for an f150 if you want to see what they look like. i was like lady i know what they look like i want to buy some.. and i had to tell her again what i wanted and she added it up and gave me a price then was like oh maybe thats too much, i wish there was an ebay auction. and i just hung up i couldnt stand it

all in all it was a 20 min convo. i was not pleased lol

1 - 13 of 13 Posts