GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok here's the deal. I'm ordering a sliding rag for my truck in the next few days, so that means I'll be cutting a hole in my headliner. Problem is, my headliner is already wrapped in dark gray suede, so I'm gonna have to rip it off and re-wrap it. I figure it'll just be easier if someone out there wants it.

Here's the deal: It's from an '01 GMC Sierra std cab. It does NOT have the hole for the overhead console, but that's not a big deal, I can cut a hole into it if need be. I'll do the work (with you assisting) for lunch.

You get a suede headliner, I get your stock one, and you buy me Quiznos.

If anyone's interested, lemme know.

·
Jason RIP
6,062 Posts
kdubaz said:
You get a suede headliner, I get your stock one, and you buy me Quiznos.

If anyone's interested, lemme know.
Good deal, hope someone jumps on it ... it would be worth it even if they have to drive some. :rocking:

·
OG
6,939 Posts
yea it does so y2k give your shocks for free

·
Wheel guy
700 Posts
Any pics? I might be going to Az soon and I might be interested.

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hey Intro, I could probably get you one if you want it. PM me your email and I'll take a few pics. It's dark gray, and I've got the black/dark gray stock pieces, so it should work on your truck.

And Onyx, I'll wrap yours if you want to. Its not that big of a deal, I used to do stuff like that all the time.

·
Wheel guy
700 Posts
Sweet! PM Sent!

·
Registered
520 Posts
Damn...I'm interested and I'm around the corner from you. I have the EC, but I'm interested in maybe a wrap for my audio equipment. Maybe Quiznos and a case of beer!:)

·
Wheel guy
700 Posts
You ever get any pics for me Kevin?

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Sorry man, been way busy, plus there's a guy on FSC that's local that may be interested. If he falls through, I'll let you know.

If that happens though, lemme know when you come into town and we'll get silly with the suede.

·
I don't own a lowrider
4,694 Posts
Kevin, just curious...how much is suede a yard? Where do you get it from? Do you use real suede or "ultra-suede" all i can find around here is the fake stuff...

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Well real suede is around $40 a yd, and ultra suede, around $12. A buddy of mine owns a furniture shop here in Scottsdale, and I was asking him about the differences before I spent some money on it. He told me that the ultra suede would be fine for surfaces that didn't get used a lot, like a headlner, pillars, etc. For the seats, I'd use regular suede. Besides, you can't tell the difference anyways.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts