GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been searching, I've been looking on google and can't find any pics of a silverado with a 6 inch lift with 33's. I know alot of people when they first get there trucks can't afford a big lift right off so they do a 3 inch body with 33's right? than they save up and buy the 6 inch suspension. Anybody have pics of there truck maybe before they got bigger tires?? I have a 3 inch lift in my truck now with 33" Claws and would like to see for my self if its going to look bad or not.

·
Puttin 4 Bird
5,842 Posts
will and kellyz have a 6" on 33's. I think kelly has an 8".

Both look sick though.

·
Freak a leak
97 Posts
my truck has a 6" lift on 33's. you can check it out if you want to

·
professional grade
4,154 Posts
6 inches of lift, 305/60/18 coopers..otherwise a 33x12.50, 18x10 weld cheyenne's. No desire to run 35's.

kennyspics050.jpg

kennyspics057.gif

kennyspics055.gif

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
wow don't I love the looks of the red GMC KennyRoberts. That's exactly the look I'm going for.

·
Broke
1,169 Posts
That looks so clean man. I think I may end up with 33's after I'm done with my 35's :hmm:
You and I think the same!

Kenny, how's the fitment of those 33's with the Rancho? I have the same lift, and wonder if I'll be fine if I roll 33's w/o the body lift.

·
professional grade
4,154 Posts
You and I think the same!

Kenny, how's the fitment of those 33's with the Rancho? I have the same lift, and wonder if I'll be fine if I roll 33's w/o the body lift.
body lifts are for queers.imo. I love the way my truck looks with the rancho and 33's. It def looks alot bigger with a smalller tire. 35's just fill the fenderwells up too much, not to mention loss of power and additional wear on shit. I think 33's and a 6 is the perfect combo, but everyone has there own style. Your truck looks real good, got any more pics of that thing?

1 - 20 of 63 Posts