GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
don't be an ass!
1,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am not referring to the emblems or moldings I have already removed those and now all that’s left are the 4x4 stickers, are they hard to remove? Do I just peal them off or what? I would also like to hear your opinions on whether or not I should remove the stickers.

·
don't be an ass!
1,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I've already removed the moldings and emblems, did that the day after I got it. I was just wondering about the 4x4 stickers cuz they are now all that is lieft and I'm thinking about removing those too.

·
OG Member
4,862 Posts
Silverado7862003 said:
I am not referring to the emblems or moldings I have already removed those and now all that’s left are the 4x4 stickers, are they hard to remove? Do I just peal them off or what? I would also like to hear your opinions on whether or not I should remove the stickers.
Mine peeled right off. I didnt use a heat gun or anything. That was the easiest part of all the debadging.

MotoHead

·
don't be an ass!
1,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well I went ahead and did it, everything is gone now, I'm done not one sticker, emblem, or molding is left. Those stickers were very easy to peal off and I have to say I love the way my truck looks now its so clean. I would also like to add that my moldings and emblems were also very easy to remove I didn't even need any lube or adhesive remover I just grabbed the moldings and they peeled right off and only left maybe one or two little pieces of glue that I peeled off with my thumbs then waxed it and it came out perfect. :bowtie:

·
GMFS Senior OG Member
3,511 Posts
Silverado7862003 said:
Well I went ahead and did it, everything is gone now, I'm done not one sticker, emblem, or molding is left. Those stickers were very easy to peal off and I have to say I love the way my truck looks now its so clean. I would also like to add that my moldings and emblems were also very easy to remove I didn't even need any lube or adhesive remover I just grabbed the moldings and they peeled right off and only left maybe one or two little pieces of glue that I peeled off with my thumbs then waxed it and it came out perfect. :bowtie:
Now hurry and post some pics.. :head2:

·
GMFS slowest truck :read:
5,501 Posts
Sounds like it was really easy for you...WE WANT PICS!!

·
don't be an ass!
1,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I would love to put up some pics but i dont have a digital camera or a scanner but I have a friend who does maybe I can get some this or next weekend.

·
GMFS slowest truck :read:
5,501 Posts
Silverado7862003 said:
I would love to put up some pics but i dont have a digital camera or a scanner but I have a friend who does maybe I can get some this or next weekend.
Im in the same boat with you...no digi...got a scanner, but don't wanna pay for pics to be developed...

·
samcarol
3,596 Posts
i use a high pressure washer that my mom gave me. It takes off vynl decals with out leaving any residue in a couple of seconds

1 - 12 of 12 Posts