GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Orale Homes....
1,796 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If anybody has the Pacesetter long tubes and ORY, can you tell me if the y-pipe hangs below the frame as the stock one does?

·
Registered
1,902 Posts
Ya might talk to xlcooplx. Indigo Blue Sierra, dropped on 20s. Not bagged, but he has Pacesetters with an ORY... he can prob tell you how low it hangs.

·
Under Construction
8,417 Posts
its the same as stock if not a tiny bit higher, well in my application thats what I see.

·
Registered
606 Posts
I have them on my truck and it hangs just a little higher than the stock.

·
resident pyromaniac
7,499 Posts
mine sits above the factory crossmember:imo

billy, do you still have the PM that i sent you with the photo of mine? i cant find it. if you could post that photo if you still have it, that'd be nice:imo

·
Registered
72 Posts
I sure dont, I thought I saved it too. xlcooplx did send me a pic, they come no where near hangin below the frame. I forgot all about that pic. Thanks for remindin me.

·
resident pyromaniac
7,499 Posts
Picture054.gif

Picture055.gif

okay, here are more photos from the daylight. the clamp hangs down SLIGHTLY further than the crossmember. in the second photo you can see how the threads on the ubolt have been grinded down from scrubbing. other than the clamp, the ORY will NOT hang below the crossmember:imo

·
Orale Homes....
1,796 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Looks like I'd have to weld it or else that clamp would definitely hit aired out....

1 - 16 of 16 Posts