GMC Truck Forum banner

Anybody check out the new Ford Raptor SVT?

21375 Views 35 Replies 16 Participants Last post by  amxguy1970
And yes, I know this a GM site! Just a question, it sparked my interest. I thought they looked pretty BA for a FERD.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· I'd rather be hunting.
492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
When you think about it ~38,000 for a new truck with the stuff already on it isn't all that bad. You can buy a new Silverado, put lift, wheels, tires, etc on it and have around 40,000 in it too. I may have to check them out when I get back from Afghanistan in about a year and a half. Give them time to work the bugs out and for the 6.2.

· I'd rather be hunting.
492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
From MotorTrend.
6000 lbs towing, not too shabby, little less than my VMax, but not bad for a 1/2 ton. I may have to convince the wife to let me get one of these next :secret:. But like I said before, have to wait a couple years so they work the NEW bugs outta them before I buy one, oh and I want the 6.2!

· I'd rather be hunting.
492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #32 ·
yeah the exterior of the 04-08 is better, however the interiors are way better in the 09's, sitting in the platinum is fucking great, heated/cooled seats, they even come with amp steps on them, but also a hefty price tag....but you can get the internet navi unit, a wireless printer, just overall awesome IMO ...if i didn't wanna build a new house i would be ordering one of those platinum's
A wireless printer? I can't tell you how many times I have been driving down the road or out hunting and wished I had a printer in my truck! :rofljest:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.