GMC Truck Forum banner

Anybody check out the new Ford Raptor SVT?

21375 Views 35 Replies 16 Participants Last post by  amxguy1970
And yes, I know this a GM site! Just a question, it sparked my interest. I thought they looked pretty BA for a FERD.
21 - 36 of 36 Posts

· In memoriam...
12,097 Posts
Like Atom, and others, I feel the 2004-2008 F150 was a better looking truck than the 2009 redesign. But the new interiors are a notch better, IMO.

I'd drive the hell out of this SVT. It sure sounds like it can walk the walk...

· Candy Corn Harvester...
6,832 Posts
i also heard talks of a new version of the bronco.. google for pics
that will never happen, been a concept and that's it...they do have a new 5.0 motor in the works 'coyote'

Like Atom, and others, I feel the 2004-2008 F150 was a better looking truck than the 2009 redesign. But the new interiors are a notch better, IMO.
yeah the exterior of the 04-08 is better, however the interiors are way better in the 09's, sitting in the platinum is fucking great, heated/cooled seats, they even come with amp steps on them, but also a hefty price tag....but you can get the internet navi unit, a wireless printer, just overall awesome IMO ...if i didn't wanna build a new house i would be ordering one of those platinum's

· I'd rather be hunting.
492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #32 ·
yeah the exterior of the 04-08 is better, however the interiors are way better in the 09's, sitting in the platinum is fucking great, heated/cooled seats, they even come with amp steps on them, but also a hefty price tag....but you can get the internet navi unit, a wireless printer, just overall awesome IMO ...if i didn't wanna build a new house i would be ordering one of those platinum's
A wireless printer? I can't tell you how many times I have been driving down the road or out hunting and wished I had a printer in my truck! :rofljest:

· FTM-PTB l
208 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATOM

IMO... as if some of those other morons dont have enought shit to keep them busy while driving.... bad enough they made the cell phone...

· Candy Corn Harvester...
6,832 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATOM

IMO... as if some of those other morons dont have enought shit to keep them busy while driving.... bad enough they made the cell phone...
but i'm sure you still have a cell phone...you also think fords blow so you say, we got over 20 of 'em work at not many issues whatsoever

A wireless printer? I can't tell you how many times I have been driving down the road or out hunting and wished I had a printer in my truck! :rofljest:
it's more for like a contractor or for a business, print out a invoice or whatever. there have been times while traveling where i could have used a printer.

· Registered
70 Posts
6000 lbs towing, not too shabby, little less than my VMax, but not bad for a 1/2 ton. I may have to convince the wife to let me get one of these next :secret:. But like I said before, have to wait a couple years so they work the NEW bugs outta them before I buy one, oh and I want the 6.2!
Not bad? My old S10 had that tow rating....

I certainly like the idea, and it sure is capable, but this thing is just going to turn into another four door Jeep Rubicon! If they build a crew cab then sadly all it will be used for by most people is taking the kids to soccer pratice (an image queen)... The grill needs alot of work, ditch the graphics, other wise it looks pretty sweet. Should ride nice to for a DD.

Love the idea, wish GM would do a more factory off roader like the ZR2 atleast! Dodge has the power wagon, Ford has the raptor, come on GM! First get things cleaned up though, then bring that out as well as a Z28 Convertible!

Tyler

21 - 36 of 36 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.