GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well im going to have to wait a few more months before
I get my truck bagged (shit happens) so i have decided to go ahead and do a 3/6 drop since i have the 2" spindles just sitting here but i need someone with some experiance to help me out

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
long story and i cant really get into the specifics as of yet...

it will get bagged but i need to hang on to my money until everything settles down (I have alot of BS going on right now) plus I need make sure everything on this house im trying to buy goes through too

im just going to drop it for now because im tired of the wheel gap it looks like ass...

·
Burning Rubber
994 Posts
What drop parts do u got?

I had to lower my whole truck by myself, since My buddy had to take off for work early. I did the last 3 corners on my own. Flip kit sucks to do by yourself, but It can be done.

You have 2" drop spindles. You are going to need shocks. And then probably get new shocks again when you bag it. Are you going to just cut the stock coils for the 1" or are you gunna get new drop coils?

For the rear, I assume a Flip kit and C-notch is what you are going to get. Are you going to just get a bolt on notch for now?

Since it still looks like you are gunna still bag it, you might just want to get a big notch welded in right now. If you are not gunna notch the frame right away, go with like a 2/4 or a 2/5 drop. A 2/4 or 2/5 might be a better choice for you now, since you won't really need a notch as bad, and you wont have to look for new drop coils for the front, just use the spindles you have... just something to think about :imo

·
It's Jerry's World
3,573 Posts
sucks about the baggin sam. Like Chris was saying id use the spindles, cut the coils, and see if you can get your step notch welded in now,maybe cut your bed now too:think: Get all that shit outta the way....

1 - 7 of 7 Posts