GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody running 24"-26" billet wheels? I would love to get some bonspeeds or intro wheels for my truck but im not sure how much they are. Also do you have to special order them or do wheel places sell them.

26billets.gif

·
not low enough
8,703 Posts
alot of money.... search around online. use the manufactures website

·
mmm 24" Twisted Blades
2,929 Posts
billets are special order 99% of the time.

i got my 24" Intros for $900 each

·
not low enough
8,703 Posts
several billet wheels will cost 600-1000 per wheel..crazy imo

·
Registered
2,771 Posts
Plus with the billet wheels, you have a ton of upkeep. You'll have to polish them all the time to keep them looking new. You can use a sealant to help extend the time inbetween polishing though.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I called intro wheels today and they told me 26"x10's are $5000.00 for a set plus shipping. Plus tires will prob be around $6500.00. Crazy. Any wheels have a billet look in chrome? I know centerline had a few styles a few years back.

·
Respect mah authoritah!
11,152 Posts
FTS! I'll stick w/ my 18" Titans :imo

·
Registered
8,312 Posts
I called intro wheels today and they told me 26"x10's are $5000.00 for a set plus shipping. Plus tires will prob be around $6500.00. Crazy. Any wheels have a billet look in chrome? I know centerline had a few styles a few years back.
Centerlines are real billet wheels just a lot cheaper. If you look around on the forums you may be able to find a used set of billets with tires for $3500-4500.

Yes you have to polish them and there is a lot of upkeep with billets but it is worth it :imo. No matter how trashed they get you can restore them to like new with a bit of work. Plus no worries about pitting or flaking chrome.

·
not low enough
8,703 Posts
with a small enough tire... any wheel will bend.. its all up to how u drive and tire size

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
Do most people drive on billet's every day I've been told they bend easy.
I drive daily on my billets. I would like to see how my truck would look with some bonspeed sweeps. Hook it up Randall

·
Registered
4,856 Posts
Look up raceline wheels. they have some closeouts on some billets. You can pick up a set for around 2k or so depending on the size

·
Registered
1,774 Posts
When I had my bonspeeds I probably polished them like twice the year that I had them. If your anal about keeping your wheels clean and want to daily your truck with them dont get them. But if you dont mind them getting dirty then you'll be alright. If you curb check them or scratch them or something they're a lot easier to fix than steel wheels.

btw billets look badass when shined up! Alot better than chome.

IMG_0175.jpg

IMG_0173.jpg

·
Registered
228 Posts
I had 22" Intro's and I couldn't keep up with the polishing. They're a PITA if you daily drive. They do look badass though.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts