GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
California Castaway
9,402 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...is basically a copy of the Titan. Especially for the Silverados. The beds are the same concept: (flared right at the start on the CC, flared after a foot or so on the EC) The door handles are extremely similar, neither have a body line, the windshield is sloped at almost the same angle, and the front bumper concept is similar: two end caps with a chrome piece in the middle.

:shrug:

Just noticed all this today, maybe this is a massive repost. Oh well. I found it interesting

·
Registered
2,552 Posts
i want nothing to do with this comparison

·
California Castaway
9,402 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Desert Rat
3,705 Posts
i noticed this back in 2007 but atleast GM did it better

·
Registered
9,608 Posts
Yeah I can see it, but you know its a chevy when its comin down the road. Not like gmc hard to tell it looks like a ford when it has a billet grill :imo

·
Registered
481 Posts
Yeah I can see it, but you know its a chevy when its comin down the road. Not like gmc hard to tell it looks like a ford when it has a billet grill :imo
yeah when they first came out and i saw the front end the first thing that popped in my mind was a F250

·
Zombie Squad
1,244 Posts
Every time a new body style comes out, you either hate it or love it. A majority of people hated the triangle lights on the NBS but it grew on most people.
I liked the NNBS from the beginning and it grows on me more and more every day.

But on the comparison, they are similar but GM's looks beefier and less womanized.

·
Registered
13 Posts
The Sierra is an awesome look. Better than the NBS look IMO. That's why my 06 was replaced with an 09.
In 2 more years the Titan will look surprisingly like the Ram, if Chrysler is still around.

·
Registered
5,763 Posts
i guess a little bit but i don't see much comparison. :imo

·
Fender Measurements?
21,153 Posts
Anyone else ever notice how the NNBS design... is pretty ugly?
YOU TAKE THAT BACK! :pissed:
Every time a new body style comes out, you either hate it or love it. A majority of people hated the triangle lights on the NBS but it grew on most people.
I liked the NNBS from the beginning and it grows on me more and more every day.

But on the comparison, they are similar but GM's looks beefier and less womanized.
:word: I still hate the asian eye lights Chevy did :nono:

·
Registered
1,477 Posts
Yeah, I don't really see the comparison.

·
Puttin 4 Bird
5,842 Posts
NNBS look better lifted than lowered

1 - 20 of 31 Posts