GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,523 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I love it. I just snagged a craftsman 14 piece air tool set that is new in the box for $89. It retails for 200. Last week I got a menards masterforce lithium ion 12 volt driver for $27. What are some good deals you guys have gotten

·
Banned
6,955 Posts
I do that for what ever. Just wait for the last 20 seconds and put the money that I would spend on it and if I lose, then fuck it.

·
Registered
111 Posts
I did this a couple weeks ago. I was bidding a new Ibanze RG series guitar with IBZ pickups. I waited until the last 7 seconds before the auction was to end and threw in my bid. Needless to say I won it and I paid $300 less than I would have if I bought it from a store. :head3: :rocking: :rockon:

·
AllOffTopic.com FTW!
8,460 Posts
I love it. I just snagged a craftsman 14 piece air tool set that is new in the box for $89. It retails for 200. Last week I got a menards masterforce lithium ion 12 volt driver for $27. What are some good deals you guys have gotten
You call that "lowball"? I wouldn't pay that much for that stuff on eBay.

Anyway, yes. I use HarvEX for my automated sniping when I'm doing it a lot:
http://www.xellsoft.com/HarvEX.html
Else I just do it by hand.

I have a big collection of circular saw blades that I paid almost nothing for. :crazy:

·
AllOffTopic.com FTW!
8,460 Posts
Good point. HarvEX hasn't done me wrong, I've been using it for many years. I paid for it some years back and once in a while I dig up my old serial number and install the latest version...

I wonder where I put that freakin' serial number.

·
2008 RCSB
9,634 Posts
I just open 2 screens about 10min before the item ends.

One screen I go ahead and place my max bid, but I leave it frozen on the next confirm screen. The second screen I use for refresh (F5) and when it hits 5 sec I click confirm on the next screen....works like a charm

·
Keep it Low.
615 Posts
I just open 2 screens about 10min before the item ends.

One screen I go ahead and place my max bid, but I leave it frozen on the next confirm screen. The second screen I use for refresh (F5) and when it hits 5 sec I click confirm on the next screen....works like a charm
I thought I was the only clever one LOL, I do this all the time. :shake:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts