GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Trying to decide where to get the best steel rear roll pan from , Aim , of Sir Michaels ...any opinions?? thanks people

·
thats right
1,399 Posts
sir mikes are nice looking pans. dont even consider Aim crap for anything.

look at custom classics and sir mikes. the main difference is in the license plate boxes

·
Jason RIP
6,062 Posts
confeder8te said:
Trying to decide where to get the best steel rear roll pan from , Aim , of Sir Michaels ...any opinions?? thanks people
Aim is crap, either get a Sir Mikes ($179 or so) or a Custom Classics ($109) ..

Sir Mikes is formed and welded pan, it comes in raw steel and you have to do some light body work to it and prime and paint it.

Custom Classics is a stamped steel pan, it comes primed and ready to paint, the license plate box is different from the Sir Mikes, and has more of the look of a Urethane roll pan.

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
If you want a bent roll pan that won't fit go with AIM, Otherwise go with Sir Mikes unless you like the stampd look than go with CC.

·
Registered
291 Posts
Aim = Pooh.

Good luck, you think you are taking the cheaper way out. But guess what? By the end of all the confusion and S&H you get stuck with you should have just got the better and more pricer items you wanted to save on.

·
It's Jerry's World
3,573 Posts
while i was at school my dad bought an AIM roll pan for his astro van :bawl:

Hes pissed, and on top of that Styling concepts sent him the wrong drop kit TWICE, i never had a problem with them, but my dad said hes never gonna order from them again :read:

·
Registered
291 Posts
StylinConcepts once sent me two billet dash kits by mistake I guess but I wasn't charged for two. SO I returned one and got credit and that is how I got my ss led mirrors.

I figured, "hey they probably dick so many people out of $ so why not return the favor."

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks All , just ordered me a Sir Michaels pan with slotted tails in it figured you get what ya pay for , I was leary of the cheap prices with Aim (the reason I posted the question) thanks again

·
Plead The First
2,593 Posts
My friend started a shop here in town, AIM called him asking if he'd like to start selling there line. He told them to jump up a fat dog's ass.

·
Registered
33 Posts
I bought a compressor from AIM and its shit, I still have it and us it but I mean I use what i have. I'm saving up till I can get a engine driven compressor but there is this one guy I'm going to rip the fuck off who offered me 125 bucks for the AIM compressor! HAHAHA what a doushe bag :head: :head:

·
WorkinSmarterNotHarder
450 Posts
Bagged89Chevy said:
I bought a compressor from AIM and its shit, I still have it and us it but I mean I use what i have. I'm saving up till I can get a engine driven compressor but there is this one guy I'm going to rip the fuck off who offered me 125 bucks for the AIM compressor! HAHAHA what a doushe bag :head: :head:
:nono: Poor guy doesn't know any better, these are the type of people that shAIM makes all of their money off of.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts