GMC Truck Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wondering if it is possible to change a 60/40 rear seat in a 2004 Silverado Crew to a 40/20/40? I want to build a custom sub box console for the 20. Any direction or pics greatly appreciated.

·
1,847 Posts
I've seen it done but I can't remember where. It may have been on here but not sure. Maybe someone else will know

·
Registered
300 Posts
a friend of mine got 2 40s and build a bow but i wouldnt have any pictures. he got another 40 seat from the yunkyard and bolted it up i think he made new holes though

·
Officially Tucking Tire
8,919 Posts
heres Bagged04CC's truck...

·
Fake 4wd Club
3,942 Posts
You bought your truck like that.

·
Registered
2,862 Posts
Ok. And your point. All I said was mine were tahoe seats and a custom center console. Never claimed I did it.

:yourself:
Dude he is just a douche from Cali. Just Ignore him.

·
Fake 4wd Club
3,942 Posts
Ok. And your point. All I said was mine were tahoe seats and a custom center console. Never claimed I did it.

:yourself:
Because there are too many people in this world that take credit for other peoples hard work, and I read your thread from when you bought your truck and you strike me as one of them, so go cry and call the strike team on me.

·
Fake 4wd Club
3,942 Posts
Dude he is just a douche from Cali. Just Ignore him.
You're originally from California fuck stick! :roflmao:

An even worse area than me too. :crazy:

·
Administrator
206 Posts
Because there are too many people in this world that take credit for other peoples hard work, and I read your thread from when you bought your truck and you strike me as one of them, so go cry and call the strike team on me.
Nope. I've never said or even hinted that I did. I've done plenty of vehicles from the ground up, so I figured I'd buy one almost complete and finish it myself.

:shake:

·
Registered
2,862 Posts
You're originally from California fuck stick! :roflmao:

An even worse area than me too. :crazy:
shoot Corco is the new Orange County :imo

·
Fake 4wd Club
3,942 Posts
Nope. I've never said or even hinted that I did. I've done plenty of vehicles from the ground up, so I figured I'd buy one almost complete and finish it myself.

:shake:
WOW :insane: a n00b that doesn't take everything here seriously. :whoa:

shoot Corco is the new Orange County :imo
Can we haz our own TV show? :think:

·
Registered
2,862 Posts
Weve been on plenty of shows. They mention us in Gone in 60 Seconds, bunch of prison shows and some drug ones too lol.

·
Fake 4wd Club
3,942 Posts
I meant like the Hills and shit with all the BRO-Drama and their hoes :roflmao:

·
Registered
2,862 Posts
lol Ill give some places a call.

/Thread Jack.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.