GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've got a 2014 Sierra 3500HD that I'd like to lift 4", get some 20" wheels and 33" tires. But I don't want an AT/Mud tire. Just a plain old boring all season tire. No need for an aggressive tread or stance, just looking for a bit more show. Anyone done this or am I out of my mind?

I just put on a set of the 18" Goodyear DuraTracs and they're a great looking tire....but after they were on I looked at them and thought "they're not me". I love the look of a clean lifted city truck more than an outright kick ass mean looking one. Call me old or whatever. I don't get it. Anyway my request is for info and or pics. And ok to call me nuts. Talk me into it/out of it! Great community here so thanks in advance.

·
The Canadian
3,241 Posts
Toyo AT2, Nitto Terra Grappler.

·
Registered
59 Posts
My vote is Toyo AT2's.

But my old man runs 285/70/17 Michelin LTX M/S on his leveled 2500HD. Arguably the best truck tire on the market. He easily gets 70-80,000 per set.

·
Registered
669 Posts
My vote is Toyo AT2's.

But my old man runs 285/70/17 Michelin LTX M/S on his leveled 2500HD. Arguably the best truck tire on the market. He easily gets 70-80,000 per set.
I second that, I've seen several sets with over 70K on them, and they are probably the smoothest riding, most quiet tire I've seen on a truck.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts