GMC Truck Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
havent had time to run it and want to have at least some expectations when i go im thinkin mid 15's at least my buddy has a high 15 sec. bug and i left him. let me know, thanks.

·
GMFS slowest truck :read:
5,501 Posts
mid to low 15 secs...if you have a factory freak, you might be able to get into the 14s, but most likely it will be 15.2-15.7 depending on conditions if u get a perfect launch...

·
Burning Rubber
994 Posts
My 99 is a straight dog right now.... necesito Nelson tune. Gears and Posi are going in real soon.

Dan-

I want to talk to you about your turbo setup. I am going to duplicate something like the Sts and Cmotorsports kit's with a bigger single turbo(maybe a Gt 70) and custom fab the piping so I have the ground clearance I need. Are you going to go with an intercooler or methanol kit?

·
a.k.a. turbodan
3,220 Posts
the only parts on the table on my truck now is the nitrous. yea, as soon as the weather gets bad, im going to pull the motor and finish building it up. i have alot more parts than that so far.

chris, yeah its going to be intercooled, but im going to spray a 100 shot before the intercooler to cool down the air.

the only clearance issue i can see is the ac lines, i need to find a way to do something with them. i want to keep ac

·
In Denial
280 Posts
A friend of mine had an '02 RCSB 5.3 that went 14.77 bone stock, down to the factory hitch and paper filter. He ran a RCSB Hemi and stomped him, and kinda started up some ish on DTO. :D

·
It's Jerry's World
3,573 Posts
Talk to HITMAN X about a stall converter, or use the search button, hes made a ton of posts about htem and the pros and cons of different ones, kid does work :imo

·
Registered
116 Posts
Scream said:
A friend of mine had an '02 RCSB 5.3 that went 14.77 bone stock, down to the factory hitch and paper filter. He ran a RCSB Hemi and stomped him, and kinda started up some ish on DTO. :D
wow thats pretty damn good! Where did he run that? Moroso?

If he ran that with an 02 that must mean I would do better with an 04 with the same setup being that they have more power now right? :D

·
In Denial
280 Posts
His truck is definitely not what I would consider "normal." If you could duplicate those times, I think you'd be doing really well. :D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts