GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
California Castaway
9,402 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone headed out there over the week of April 5th-11th? I might do a day trip out there that week. :hmm:

·
California Castaway
9,402 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
A. 2 1/2hr drive > 4 1/2hr drive
B. Dunes > Normal beach
C. You guys just had to do it the day before Easter :lol:

·
Hella
918 Posts
I live there( well a whopping 10 minutes away)....PM me before anyone goes out, I'll meet up with ya.

·
FFR Fabrication
8,144 Posts
I live there( well a whopping 10 minutes away)....PM me before anyone goes out, I'll meet up with ya.
You dont live there yet.....:supergay:

·
Puttin 4 Bird
5,842 Posts
i'll be there from thursday to sunday on the beach. like the 9th-12th. Will come by and have a beer or we'll go riding. Kelly also, come by my camp.

I think i might be going the next weekend too or the weekend after.

·
California Castaway
9,402 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i'll be there from thursday to sunday on the beach. like the 9th-12th. Will come by and have a beer or we'll go riding. Kelly also, come by my camp.
I dont ride shit lol, but I just found out one of my friends has a timeshare at lake havasu so Im thinking road tripping there :hmm: :drunk: :boobs:

·
Registered
9,608 Posts
I dont ride shit lol, but I just found out one of my friends has a timeshare at lake havasu so Im thinking road tripping there :hmm: :drunk: :boobs:
most people go out there to drink and get away from the valley at least most of my friend

·
California Castaway
9,402 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
think im going on thursday.. anyone else gonna be out there?

·
California Castaway
9,402 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Ok think Im gonna be going saturday instead.. my truck isn't going to be put back together by Thursday, fingers crossed it'll be done by saturday. Anyone else gonna be out there and wanna go cruise the dunes?

·
Lifted 2wd club
1,137 Posts
Just got back today. Was there friday thru today. It was nice....hot during the day! I got sunburned on my arms, cold as hell still during the night, i was forced to sleep in the truck again. But i figured out how to program my remote start finally so every hour and a half it would turn on and run for however minutes i programmed....so i was nice and warm all night, just uncomfortable. As for the dunes themselves, it was actually nice, not choppy considering the amount of people that are out there! Truck did fantastic. Cant wait to take it out after the truetrac and gear install.

·
FFR Fabrication
8,144 Posts
Any more tow strap experiences? It did really fucking good last time

·
Lifted 2wd club
1,137 Posts
Any more tow strap experiences? It did really fucking good last time
:ninja: Not this time. Lol Truck didnt hesitate out there at all scootin up hills.

·
Puttin 4 Bird
5,842 Posts
Will i'll be there from thursday to sunday. I'll go mash it on the dunes with you. Or you can take my quad for a spin if you want.

Just try to find my camp.

Or give me a call, i'll pm you my cell number

Just look for this

this

1 - 20 of 34 Posts