GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have a debadged tailgate for a 92 silverado theey would be willing to sell? If you do let me know. Thanx

·
Registered
3,987 Posts
brett your a moron.. bring your truck to my house.. it comes off with heat and adhesive remover

·
Registered
930 Posts
my 88 silverado had that big chevrolet on it. it came right off but the paint underneath is like new and the top and bottom will be a different color.

·
GMFS slowest truck :read:
5,501 Posts
I would be careful with it...that paint hasn't ever seen daylight...so there will be a good bit of discoloration with 12 yr old paint...you can take it off to see how it does look, if you don't like it, put it back on there...

·
Registered
476 Posts
RedneckDude said:
I would be careful with it...that paint hasn't ever seen daylight...so there will be a good bit of discoloration with 12 yr old paint...you can take it off to see how it does look, if you don't like it, put it back on there...
You won't put it back on as there will be nothing left to it, It crumples like tinfoil! I pulled mine off my 95 and the paint was a slightly different color so I wheeled it out and it looked great. Nive (cheap) mod.

LK

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
hang onto it for me..i got the money i just hafta talk my dad into it.......but since it's my truck dont think he will care.....

1 - 18 of 18 Posts