GMC Truck Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
1,932 Posts
I have one! Man those things are the mother fucking SHIT :read: :rocking: I have the normal "bone" model I dont have the rough rider one. Also I can honestly say I have never had it in gravel. But I can say I have used the SHIT out of it. I bought it when I was working at the international dealership. Near the garage doors in all the bays there were grates for water. Man my old junk creeper would fall in them and i would get stuck. Also these greats were right under the drive axles, so I would have to get off and get them unstuck. With the bone creeper I rolled over those bitches for DAYS!!! No fucking problems. Also whenever I did a clutch job I would take the flywheel off and lay it on the bone creeper and slide it out from under the truck. I dont know the weight of those flywheels but it would bow the center down and make my creeper scrape a little but the way its made you could load it down and let it scrap its like a sled with wheels. Also some trucks I couldn't fit between the drive axles coming in from the side. Other trucks I could. It was kinda odd. But other than that I never had a problem. Once a week I would stay after work and clean and oil all my tools. This included powerwashing the bone creeper and oiling the wheels. That damn thing ALWAYS rolled like a rock star! I love the brass races the wheels run on. They fucking make that bitch ROLL. Like ONCE the whole time i worked there we were out of truck to work on. Whole shop had 1 truck in it and that one was waiting for some parts. So i was bored and I would lay on the creeper and push off somehting and see how far I could roll. I made it 7 bays across on some not so nice concrete. But those wheels rock! I could roll over airline and cords NO problem! the rough rider has some bigger casters so I bet that damn thing really rolls over some shit. Also as far as comfort I really liked the way it felt. the way you laid down in it and it was curved it felt cool. Some of my co workers didnt like the way it felt but they where all old and hell one of them has a wood creeper with those big angled metal wheels. That guy didnt like it. :rofl2: I vote get it

Here is the only picture I have of it that I could find. You can see it to the right of my box.

·
Wanna B Jack o all Trades
9,828 Posts
Ive just been wanting to add the garage, much less a creeper

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.