GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
505 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I posted in the Wanted section but figured I'd get more hits here since everyone replaces them. I need one for my bro's truck. There has to be someone with a 10 bolt NBS G80 lying around in their garage. Thanks.

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
How much you wanna pay me?

·
Registered
279 Posts
well, I have a OBS 3.73 G80 complete rear end, in my shop right now, and I'm in N. IL, where are you from?

·
Registered
840 Posts
I just sold my G80 and factory 3.73 gears on FleaBay for $255. That included bearings and most of a shim kit.

·
Registered
505 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm in Peoria right now, all I need is the G80, everything else is still good in the axle.

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
i used to have one, except it was in my garage in about a million pieces

·
Registered
279 Posts
I'm in Peoria right now, all I need is the G80, everything else is still good in the axle.
cool, my sister lives there, let me know if you are interested, its just sitting in my shop.

·
R.I.P.
1,278 Posts
i used to have one, except it was in my garage in about a million pieces
i still have mine.... but its in a million pieces aswell.

·
samcarol
3,596 Posts
i have motohead's old g80. I don't know how much it would be to ship it though.

·
Bayou Surface Drive, LLC
7,077 Posts
I have one from my 1996. I think they are compatible. If it is pay the shipping and its yours. broski. I took mine out when i re geared.

·
Registered
505 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks man, I'll try to find out if they're the same.

·
Bayou Surface Drive, LLC
7,077 Posts
Any luck finding out itf they are compatible. IIRC they are. when i bought my tru trac it said for chevy 8.6 axle. worked out fine. DE said they were compatible so i assume the g80's are too.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts