GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Drive It Like Ya Stole It
6,656 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im going to be Line-Xing some parts on my truck (grille, interior floor boarsd) and was wondering if anyone was sleeping with a line-x dealer or something in my area that could help me out on getting a deal. :worship:

·
Line-X of San Antonio
5,237 Posts
i am sleeping with a linex dealer, but what you want to do is gonna be a pain in the ass, and he will charge.

·
6,656 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
uhhh josh you used "sleeping with" and "he" in the same sentence....

It wouldnt be that bad, I would pull out all the interior myself so he wouldnt have to and ill even tape/mask it off. It would be just like preping and spraying a small bed. Also how hard is it to do plastic like my grille?

·
Line-X of San Antonio
5,237 Posts
Dark Eternal said:
uhhh josh you used "sleeping with" and "he" in the same sentence....

It wouldnt be that bad, I would pull out all the interior myself so he wouldnt have to and ill even tape/mask it off. It would be just like preping and spraying a small bed. Also how hard is it to do plastic like my grille?
not hard, but there wouldnt be a warranty on either piece more than likely.

·
6,656 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
lowred said:
not hard, but there wouldnt be a warranty on either piece more than likely.
I can deal with that. See if you could get me a rough price for either.

·
Kyle
1,684 Posts
could they do a skinny layer over my rhino liner to make it black again and then i can call it line-x

·
Registered
639 Posts
they sell a refresh kit for line-x that brings back that fadded color back to dark black. If rhino lining doesnt then I guess we know who the best liner is.

my stepside bed costed me 430 something.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts