GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
can you post pics of your own....... or pics of trucks with aftermarket steeringwheels.................

·
Registered
343 Posts
01GMC said:
Go to the feature page ... click on my truck, one in there.
no airbag??

·
Burning Rubber
994 Posts
I would Really love to have a Billet aftermarket steering wheel cuz they look and feel sweet...... but then again, I'd really love to have an airbag just in case something unfortuntate happens..... :pow:

Plus, if you ever try and sell your truck to someone looking for a daily driver, they might just look right over yours since they aren't the truck inthusiast that you are, and have that little safety aspect in mind.

·
MIA
1,157 Posts
Chris99GMC said:
I would Really love to have a Billet aftermarket steering wheel cuz they look and feel sweet...... but then again, I'd really love to have an airbag just in case something unfortuntate happens..... :pow:

Plus, if you ever try and sell your truck to someone looking for a daily driver, they might just look right over yours since they aren't the truck inthusiast that you are, and have that little safety aspect in mind.
I unplugged mine .. fished the wires into the dash and zip-tied them down. If I want to sell it, I can reconnect it.

·
Burning Rubber
994 Posts
Good Call guys, I like both of your wheels... Actually all 5 of them on your trucks.

Hey Scream-
Does your front lower Plastic Valence get chipped from rocks or scratched at all from being painted and low to the ground?

I'm thinking of painting mine, I just dont want rock chips all over the front of it..

·
In Denial
280 Posts
Yeah, it gets chipped up. You can use a little touch up paint to help out with any rock chips.

I'll put it this way...it doesn't get chipped up enough to prevent me from doing it to another truck if I were to ever get one. :rocking:

·
Burning Rubber
994 Posts
I might just leave it.. I DO want it painted to match since it's the only part on my truck that isn't painted. But I just don't know for now. I could put the $$ elsewhere.

·
Jason RIP
6,062 Posts
Chris99GMC said:
I drive a vehicle with airbags and at times 2 without ... having it doesn't make me feel all that more protected. I'm sure it would help, but it's not like when I drive in the vehicles without it I'm afraid :D

·
Burning Rubber
994 Posts
bcubed said:
I drive a vehicle with airbags and at times 2 without ... having it doesn't make me feel all that more protected. I'm sure it would help, but it's not like when I drive in the vehicles without it I'm afraid :D

Well I mean... It's not like it won't save your life. :read:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts