GMC Truck Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
GMFS Military Member
10,899 Posts
what is "Hard Hittaz" ?? There is a douche here on post with an F150 that has every possible Stillen/Putco/Stylin Trucks Chrome accessory offered. HE has a huge Texas Hard Hittaz sticker in his back window. Every time I see that gawdy piece I :rofljest:

·
CHIMICHANGA
3,275 Posts
HE has a huge Texas Hard Hittaz sticker in his back window. Every time I see that gawdy piece I :rofljest:
you should see his GAWDY piece...:rofljest:

·
GMFS Military Member
10,899 Posts
disregard...I got the answer I was hoping for

·
ATX King of Draggin
301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
what is "Hard Hittaz" ?? There is a douche here on post with an F150 that has every possible Stillen/Putco/Stylin Trucks Chrome accessory offered. HE has a huge Texas Hard Hittaz sticker in his back window. Every time I see that gawdy piece I :rofljest:
:big_banana_Dance:

·
Registered
406 Posts
I've got a 2005 crewcab with 22" 330's with +32mm offset. With the tire (265 width) completly tucked up inside the rear I have about 1/4" between the tire and wheel well. I've got about 1/2" of clearance up front (tires pointed straight). If you forward your email I will take a few pics of it tomorrow and sent them to ya. New to posting so I don't know how to link a pic yet.

·
ATX King of Draggin
301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I've got a 2005 crewcab with 22" 330's with +32mm offset. With the tire (265 width) completly tucked up inside the rear I have about 1/4" between the tire and wheel well. I've got about 1/2" of clearance up front (tires pointed straight). If you forward your email I will take a few pics of it tomorrow and sent them to ya. New to posting so I don't know how to link a pic yet.
message sent

·
ATX King of Draggin
301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
i know theyl tuck i just wanna see how far they sit inside the front cause i dont know how bad theyll hit the brake booster with my camber

·
Missin the switches
3,045 Posts
on my tahoe, like i said they tuck, but not by much..i would have to roll the fender lips forsure if they were on a bagged truck...but they would tuck enough to not cause problems..if that helps you

1 - 20 of 23 Posts