GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
05 Sierra Crew
987 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry for this other post, but I have a dealer that has these for $600 with Eagle LS-2's. I'm just wondering if anyone has these on their trucks and what they look like. I have a 2wd but I'm sure I'll clear them just fine. I know there's one on a Sierra in the brochure but I was looking for some real world pics. Thanks

·
Bassmaster
701 Posts
Those 20" wheels will clear fine, but the real question is what size tires are the Eagles?? If its a stock setup, they are most likely 275/55/20's in which case theyll fit fine.

·
05 Sierra Crew
987 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yep the tires are 275/55R20's and I know the Eagles suck but I just need these to hold me over till I find some money do to 22's. But I haven't seen anyone with these wheels, only in the brochure. Anyone have them?

·
Registered
8,303 Posts
They look really good in person. I've seen them on a bunch of Denalis around here. Never on truck though.

·
05 Sierra Crew
987 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yea actually the only vehicle I've seen them on is the one in the brochure, I've never seen them on any real vehicle. Actually when I first bought my Sierra I wanted them but I was told $3K so I forgot about that fast, but today was the first time I actually saw them in person and my first thought was idk, the pictures are deceptive but I think after time I'll come to like them and for the price what's not to like? :-D

·
05 Sierra Crew
987 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
To tell you the truth not sure, I'm not sure if this guy is cutting me a deal because he told me that they had escalade 18's, which I was originally going to get but they actually didn't have any so he brought these out. I'm not sure if shipping would be worth it though

1 - 7 of 7 Posts