Registered
1,218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
anyone?

·
Puttin 4 Bird
5,842 Posts
never heard or seen those.

Might as well just get foxes in a brushed finish for that price.

·
Registered
2,079 Posts
I knew a guy with them and they leaked all the time but thats about all i know.

·
Bayou Surface Drive, LLC
7,077 Posts
Why do you want Resi's? Is it just for the kool points?

·
Registered
492 Posts
I have a set of those I bought for my truck. Ran them for a little bit but decided to lower it back down after taking the leveling kit off the front. They are 21 inches collasped and 35 inches extended. I never had one problem with mine. I will hook you up with a SWEET deal. I am located in Jax. Fl so shipping shouldnt be bad. I ran them with 8 inches of lift on a NNBS with a Fabtech kit and extra lift in the rear. Let me know if you are interested.

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I have a set of those I bought for my truck. Ran them for a little bit but decided to lower it back down after taking the leveling kit off the front. They are 21 inches collasped and 35 inches extended. I never had one problem with mine. I will hook you up with a SWEET deal. I am located in Jax. Fl so shipping shouldnt be bad. I ran them with 8 inches of lift on a NNBS with a Fabtech kit and extra lift in the rear. Let me know if you are interested.
how much are u looking to get out of them. do u have 4?

·
Registered
8,303 Posts
They're good shocks. They're comparable in performance to Bilstein 5100, 5125, and 5150 series shocks. :imo

Like Grant mentioned though, you can get brand new valved Fox shocks for that price.

·
Bayou Surface Drive, LLC
7,077 Posts
Slinden. If you ran a single shock up front you would get better performance. I doubt your shocks are valved for a dual shock application. A single 5125 Biltein or 5150 will be sufficent, Look good, and definately save sume bucks in the pocket!

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Slinden. If you ran a single shock up front you would get better performance. I doubt your shocks are valved for a dual shock application. A single 5125 Biltein or 5150 will be sufficent, Look good, and definately save sume bucks in the pocket!
what shocks would u say for a 8" with 37's and dual shocks?

·
Bla*k *n Bla*k
6,479 Posts
this man speaks the truth. those edelbrocks look decent but i wouldnt be surprised if they leak

what shocks would u say for a 8" with 37's and dual shocks?
5100 and 5150, Still got a 4 for 3 deal on i think too

·
Bayou Surface Drive, LLC
7,077 Posts
If you truly want the Dual shocks for the LOOK. Seriously call bilstein and see if they can be valved for a dual shock application. If not maybe they can lead you to another product that will give you the best bang for the buck without breaking the bank.

·
Registered
4,680 Posts
For that price you can get fox socks, Which i would do, I got my foxs revalved to run dual, No idea what they are set at, I did not do it, But it doses ride better then it did with the shocks off the show room floor.

The 5150s are good shocks alot of my friends have run those on there wheeling trucks and they hold up good and cost about 100 bucks.

·
Registered
492 Posts
I was mistaken, I thought you were wanting to run dual shocks in the rear. My Bad. The shocks I have are gonna be too long for the fronts but would be good for about 6-10" of lift for the rear.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts