GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Or can give me a real answer on what the deal is with the superlift FIT kit part number k781b?? I ordered one 2/23/09 and its still on backorder:think:

At first it was the bilstein shocks, then it was the rear u bolts and now its a crossmember or something..... what the hell is going on??

thanks in advance

·
Swamper Brotherhood
3,894 Posts
cancel the order and buy a procomp full drop

·
Registered
19,437 Posts
Yeah get the PC full drop.. I had the FIT on my 99 and I wished I woulda got the full drop just for the little extra height

·
OBS preservation society
886 Posts
that sucks ass man i would of freaked the fuck out by now knowing i spent all that money on a lift and having to wait 2 months and counting id get ur money back and go with a different lift.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I started freaking out after 2 weeks, this sucks horribly

Im going to cancel my order but im going to wait for it to be restocked....its the lift i want and thats what im getting...

why would i send the tires back?

·
Deep South
1,313 Posts
I started freaking out after 2 weeks, this sucks horribly

Im going to cancel my order but im going to wait for it to be restocked....its the lift i want and thats what im getting...

why would i send the tires back?
I know we have kinda gone back and forth on this, but what makes you so deadset on the FIT? You will want to go higher later, and with a knuckle kit you just aren't going to be able to. If it is the new driveshaft required with the full drop kits, sometimes you don't need one. They are only needed if you get vibes with the stock shaft. If you are worried about alignment, mine has only been aligned once, and that was a year and a half ago when I put the lift on. It still tracks straight, and has even tire wear, even with 260 lbs of wheel and tire trying to throw the front end around.

The Procomp is going to be your best bang for your buck full drop kit on the market. :imo the only ones that are better are the CST and Bulletproof kits.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts