GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey i jus got a body lift and dont wanna pay like 3 or 4 hundred to get it installed so i can drive or meet people to get this done and drink some beer and have a good time gettin this done....any takers?

·
Pat McCrotch
699 Posts
I would help you no problem if you were closer. Drink all day and get the job done then crash at my place fuck it. Ever in Norcal hit me up.

·
Gm truck junkie
3,657 Posts
I would help you no problem if you were closer. Drink all day and get the job done then crash at my place fuck it. Ever in Norcal hit me up.
Your truck is pimp, cant belive ive never seen it around.

·
OG
1,498 Posts
Nitmare67:

Awesome truck man :rockit:

Never seen you post on here. I'm up in Stockton. Glad to see another valley member on here :shake:

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
well im willing to drive...we should jus have a cali meet and we can all work on it together and drink up and hang out

·
Pat McCrotch
699 Posts
Your truck is pimp, cant belive ive never seen it around.

Lol I drive it around pretty often too so I am suprised to hear that also haha. If you ever do see me dont be afraid to say whats up.

·
Team White!
446 Posts
I'd love to help you but i'm all the way in Illinois. Hopefully someone will help you. Its easy, me and my friend (who had no mechanical knowledge) split the work on it and did it in a weekend taking alot of beer breaks.

·
Back from hiatus..
600 Posts
i live in needles (if you know where that is) and have a big garage to do it in. but depending on where you are in socal, it might cost you a couple hundie in gas to get out here.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts