GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Fresno State Bulldog
5,708 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought a couple Viper remote start alarms for my HD and Tahoe but still haven't put them in.....anyone wanna help?? I have installed one in my old Tahoe, but thought if someone wanted to come help me for some $$ and some beer and food, doesn't hurt to ask!! :D:D

·
Never Around
1,436 Posts
j/k Mauro - I think I might be busy that day...when did you want to do it? :LOL:

Seriously though, when did you want to do it?

·
Registered
5,298 Posts
slacker! i might know someone....

·
Fresno State Bulldog
5,708 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
You still havent got those done, lazy lazy lazy :LOL:
Haha nope, still sittin in the box!

j/k Mauro - I think I might be busy that day...when did you want to do it? :LOL:

Seriously though, when did you want to do it?
I don't really know, weekend would be better, you offering?? :D:D

slacker! i might know someone....
I know, but I need to get it in before the D3 :D:D If you know someone that'll be like the 10,000th time you've hooked me up :D:D

·
Fresno State Bulldog
5,708 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Did Mike hook you up?

Not yet, but he did wash both of my trucks yesterday :D:D My sis is getting married today and I'm in the wedding so I'm not in a hurry to get it done :D So you offering?? Let me know when is good for you :D:D

·
Never Around
1,436 Posts
Not yet, but he did wash both of my trucks yesterday :D:D My sis is getting married today and I'm in the wedding so I'm not in a hurry to get it done :D So you offering?? Let me know when is good for you :D:D
Congrats to your sis!

Yeah, I'll help if my schedule allows. Tomorrow (Sunday) our realtor is doing an open house at our place, so I've got to get my whole family out somewhere. We were thinking of making a day trip to the coast, but we'll see. Then @ 4:30 I'm supposed to help my dad move, so tomorrow is out.

Past that I'll have to check with my social planner (wife).

·
Fresno State Bulldog
5,708 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Congrats to your sis!

Yeah, I'll help if my schedule allows. Tomorrow (Sunday) our realtor is doing an open house at our place, so I've got to get my whole family out somewhere. We were thinking of making a day trip to the coast, but we'll see. Then @ 4:30 I'm supposed to help my dad move, so tomorrow is out.

Past that I'll have to check with my social planner (wife).
Where you moving to? Fresno? Thats cool, I'm not doing a damn thing today, recovering from the wedding :D:D Possibly next weekend, but I have to check with my social planner as well :D:D I'll PM you or just call :D

·
Fresno State Bulldog
5,708 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Bump!! :kiss: Still haven't installed it.....anyone wanna help?? :D

·
Fresno State Bulldog
5,708 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
You know if you need help Im there, but Id only be good for extra hands, I dont know squat about alarms.

I can splice wires and all that good stuff pretty good though :D
Haha you can be the tool/parts bitch :D

1 - 20 of 22 Posts