GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
2,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whose seen the, id guess 99-2001, tan silverado SFA'd and runnin like 40" michelins.

I saw the truck about a week or so ago and then today i saw it again. Id like to stop and talk to the guy and get a few pics and checkout his setup. It looks one ton and i believe chevy axle. Also i could have sworn but dotn quote me that the first time i saw it which was just the front it had a set of longer springs say maybe 52" or longer and they extended farther out that most of us would have our hangers up front....almost like it was integrated into a replacement bumper or something.

Like i said, not 100% positive on al this but does anyone know the guy or have you seen it too? Id like to get pics....truck looks kinda sweet except for the skinney ass tires.

·
boogity boogity
987 Posts
i have seen it a couple of times driving around, but i havnt gotten close enough to get a good look at it. That truck is pretty bad ass, i also would like to know what he has done to it. And have you seen that white ford with the skinny michelins its looks so weird their like 10 inches wide and about 38-40 inches tall?

·
Registered
1,868 Posts
I've only seen the truck once, but like yall I haven't been able to get very close.. I've seen the ford with the skinny ass tires at blinn, the truck would be a lot tighter with different tires. I've also seen a chevy that's lifted and has probably 35 or 36" tires that I swear are skinnier than the stock 245's. His wheels and tires are completely flush with the body. Some of these kids up here don't know what the hell they are doing.

·
boogity boogity
987 Posts
lol yah i know what you mean, there are some really good looking trucks but then you see the trucks where your like wtf are they thinking? have you seen that black Ford on rockwells? Its a really badass truck, its all leaf spring but it looks awesome. Ive only seen it a couple of times in the blinn lot.

·
Registered
2,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I hate fords but that big black on black sumbitch with rocks is fuckin badass. The white ford used to have 42" swampers....and looked alot better. Its the one that says "why, becuase i can" along the top. gay but still i cool truck.

there are alot of big fords around here.....and it shows one thing....these guys got too much damn money. Theres the big black one, a few grey ones and one or two white ones ive seen.

One has eighteen wheeler wheels on it and you can see it around a few shows.

back to the Z though....i bet he goes bigger sooner or later. he probly got the tires for a steal and jsut ran em as rollers for now. there is no way a guy does that to a z then thinks that the skinny as tires are badass.

·
Registered
6,833 Posts
I haven't seen this guy around yet but it sounds like a really sweet truck. I lol'd the first time I saw the ford with the skinny tires on it.

·
boogity boogity
987 Posts
hahaha ill see if i can do it at school tommrow. it will be a cell phone pic but you will be able to tell what the tires are like. It has a triton V8 which blows balls, you couldnt pay me to drive it. The Z is badass looking, has the perfect height on it but could use just a little bit bigger tires. If i see him around ill try to get pics or talk to the guy. Also have any of yall been to extreme off road, i thinks thats what its called? Im not sure if its still in business but they were loctated right across the street from the hall.

·
boogity boogity
987 Posts
its just a hole in the wall place but ive been by there a couple times and they looked closed. Theres a big "EDGE" sign on the building.

·
Kyle
1,684 Posts
I think College Station is the lifted truck capital of the world.... or at least Texas.

·
Registered
5,298 Posts
I think College Station is the lifted truck capital of the world.... or at least Texas.
i was gonna say.....youve never been to cali

·
Registered
1,868 Posts
I don't know if this is the one you're talking about, but there is a huge black f250 at blinn and it's pretty tight. Except for the fact that it does't have a front driveshaft. But yeah it's a good looking truck.

·
Registered
1,868 Posts
Yes sir.. Bonnie is blue and right now she's sporting her black wheels with the bfg shoes. How come?

·
boogity boogity
987 Posts
hey kyle ive seen your truck at blinn that thing is the tits i really like your FR with the piaa's.

·
Registered
1,868 Posts
Thanks bud.. I'm planning on putting some pictures up as soon as I get off my ass and go buy a disposable camera and take some pictures but thanks. I think I saw your truck today, you have those two lights on the grill guard right? It looks good if that's your truck

·
Registered
2,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
lol....yall wouldnt be able to tell if yall saw me. I blend in with every other white tahoe in this damn town.

but if you hear one beatin like a son of a bitch it might be me.

·
boogity boogity
987 Posts
yah that was my truck, i usually park in that small lot near the administration building.There are a couple of trucks around town that look exactly like mine but with some minor difference's that i can tell but ordinary people cant so i put those lights on there to be a little more distinctive.
I got a couple of pictures of that white ford i just need to get them off of my phone

1 - 20 of 30 Posts