21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
boogity boogity
995 Posts

Here are the pics of the ford, sorry for the cell phone pics

·
Send Money
344 Posts
that white ford was at blinn when i was there 3 years ago. it even had the same :supergay: sticker on the front

·
Registered
159 Posts
I think College Station is the lifted truck capital of the world.... or at least Texas.
It's because a lot of little rich kids get sent to aTm by their parents to take over the family business and they buy them whatever they want but it is funny to watch them go "offroad", and get in trouble or get stuck.

Dont take offense to this if you paid for your truck yourself.

·
Registered
1,868 Posts
because I live at the Tradition and I'm pretty sure I see your truck a lot.

This is mine.
PICT1459.jpg
Yeah I've seen your truck.. She caught my eye the first time I was driving through the garage. Very nice. I love the black on black. You need to tint the windows though, I recommend limo, but anything is better than nothing. My girlfriend lives at the trad so I'm there a lot. I'm tired of people putting those damn stickers on my window. I don't fit in the Northgate garage unless I park on the 1st floor so I have to park in the trad garage. Oh well, they can't tow or boot Bonnie so i guess they can just keep putting stickers on her windows.

·
Registered
6,840 Posts
Yeah I've seen your truck.. She caught my eye the first time I was driving through the garage. Very nice. I love the black on black. You need to tint the windows though, I recommend limo, but anything is better than nothing. My girlfriend lives at the trad so I'm there a lot. I'm tired of people putting those damn stickers on my window. I don't fit in the Northgate garage unless I park on the 1st floor so I have to park in the trad garage. Oh well, they can't tow or boot Bonnie so i guess they can just keep putting stickers on her windows.
I hear ya. The R.A.s are douchebags about towing people and putting those dumb stickers on peoples cars. I need to get some tint done soon. Is there a good place in college station to get it done?

Hey texascoastie, my parents bought me my truck and I paid for the mods. Sounds like someone's jealous.

·
Registered
7 Posts
yea his truck is badass but he is just a pussy :supergay: :gayfight: he is on the red one :rofl2: :D
th_AUSTIN.jpg

·
Registered
6,840 Posts
yea his truck is badass but he is just a pussy he is on the red one :rofl2: :D
th_AUSTIN.jpg
:rofl2: ok in my defense, that was my first time to ride one. Not long after that I tried hitting harder and flipped off hitting my head and knocking me unconscious causing bleeding in my brain. I don't remember a span of 6 hours from that day. My head still hurts sometimes from that.

Shawn I didn't know you had video!

·
Registered
7 Posts
yea I was even videoing the one where you Fawked youself up and didn't remember where you even lived but I closed my phone and ran over to help you after you didn't get up so I lost it I just thought it would be funny to put it up oh im gunna pm you pics of the new welder

·
boogity boogity
995 Posts
lol i barly make it past the first floor in the northgate garage, my roof rubs that yellow pole hanging down but i figured it was because of the incline. I havnt hit the roof yet "knock on wood". I also dont know why the guy in the white ford changed tires he had some big ass swampers on there but he got rid of them, it looked alot better with them.

·
Registered
1,868 Posts
I paid for 1/2 of my first truck, and when that was totaled, the check that the insurance company gave me plus about $3,000 of my own money paid for my second truck. I paid for all of the modification except for my front end replacement which I got for a graduation present. But I do agree most of the kids in College Station with big badass trucks got them because their daddies have too much money and not enough common sense.

21 - 30 of 30 Posts