GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
'03 Silvy
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone in the north florida, south georgia (Tallahassee Area) up for having a get together at like hooters or somewhere?

9,785 Posts
Hey man I would definately be game for that. Me and a few friends from Thomasville, GA could come down there and meet up with yall.

·
'03 Silvy
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sweet man... I'd def be up for it. I'm pretty much one of the few peeps I know left here in Tally, so I'd meet up where ever ya'll would want to. Either here in Tally or up where ya'll are at. Holler back and let me know. Hit me up on IM if ya want... BIGNewton82

Peace

·
'03 Silvy
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey Brian, ya interested in gettin' a group together some evening this week?

·
'03 Silvy
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
What all ya doin' to your truck?

·
Registered
523 Posts
Taking this truck (picture from 1999), Truck is trashed now,interior is trash, fenders are cracked and busted, everything needs to be redone. SO that is what I am doing . Will be a cover truck by the end of the year.

Note: All work being done by me in my garage!!!!

Shaving it again, cause it was done wrong originally

Got to work on the bed

Rear bag setup is old school, and is being replaced as we speak.

·
'03 Silvy
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Nice... sounds like ya got a good amount of work ahead of ya. I could probablly come up some weekend and give ya a hand if ya need some help.

·
'03 Silvy
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
awesome... welcome out to the area (even though your not out here yet). You know where your gonna be stayin' yet?

boilermaker... thats definetly gonna look sweet when ya get er finished :head:

·
Rollin with Saget
1,594 Posts
BIG Newton82 said:
awesome... welcome out to the area (even though your not out here yet). You know where your gonna be stayin' yet?

on campus at fsu in kellum hall. :head:

9,785 Posts
BIG Newton82 said:
Hey Brian, ya interested in gettin' a group together some evening this week?
Hey man this week isn't the best for me, but maybe in the next week or so after this weekend. I am going to try to get some stuff done to the truck this weekend so I need to save a few funds for that know what I mean?

Boiler where did you buy that truck from? I would swear I know the guy that used to own it. It doesn't happen to be a diesel does it?

·
Registered
523 Posts
Brian,

Saw your truck at Lowe's Saturday, but had no idea what you look. So I don;t know if I saw you or not.

Bought it from a guy in Valdosta , he used to live in Cairo. Truck is a complete wreck. It was diesel before he blew it up Now its a 383 Small block

9,785 Posts
boilermaker1 said:
Brian,

Saw your truck at Lowe's Saturday, but had no idea what you look. So I don;t know if I saw you or not.

Bought it from a guy in Valdosta , he used to live in Cairo. Truck is a complete wreck. It was diesel before he blew it up Now its a 383 Small block
Well damn man my truck was up at Lowe's on Sunday...u sure it wasn't Sunday? I left my truck there while me and a friend rode down to the beach in his truck.

I knew that truck looked all too familiar. That guy you bought it from is a good guy and he knows a ton about the custom car and truck area. They guy's name was Keith right? If so then I know guy that you bought it from as a matter of fact. That is a sweet ass ride but the inside has some work to be done to it. They guys name was Keith right?

9,785 Posts
boilermaker1 said:
yeah Keith was his name. He might no a lot about imports but he didn't know shit about this truck. Seemed like a good guy though
Really? He knows his stuff about imports, or can afford to pay someone to do it for him. I loved that dually, but it was just such a piece on the inside. Glad u bought it man cause I know u will pimp it out.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts