GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Line-X of San Antonio
5,237 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just wondering, ive had mine in the garage for a few months. if someone is interested, i can get pics. make me an offer. still have EXCELLENT tread. rims in good shape.

·
Registered
36 Posts
lowred said:
just wondering, ive had mine in the garage for a few months. if someone is interested, i can get pics. make me an offer. still have EXCELLENT tread. rims in good shape.
what do u want for them , my truck is about to go in the shop to get bagged and the wheels i have on there now won't tuck, but i sold my factory wheels while back, just let me know what u have to have for them , later. thanks for your time. andy

·
OG
6,939 Posts
lowred said:
Do you still have them. What kind are they. and how much do you want for them i really need the tires bc for some reason my back ones are bald. I will have to wait until i start making some money at my new job but i might be interested depending on the price thanks

·
OG
6,939 Posts
I was still wondering what kind they were and What is the condition of the tires and what size are they

·
Line-X of San Antonio
5,237 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Blue02 said:
I was still wondering what kind they were and What is the condition of the tires and what size are they
they are the stock 2002 aluminum wheels with stock goodyear eagle 235/75/16 tires. they are still in very nice shape, and never had a flat, the yhave ALOT of miles left on them since they werent on the truck for that long. one of the wheels has a minor scratch in it. that is the only thing that is wrong with them. i wont keep them around after the lift though, because the stock wheels wont fit with the spindle lift. i have another set of stockers as well, that are the same exact thing, but the rims are pretty beat up.

·
OG
6,939 Posts
Ok i suck at the whole tire size thing but is 235/75/16 bigger and taller than 255/70/16 that is what mine came with stock i wonder why they are different

·
Line-X of San Antonio
5,237 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
leath213 said:
i am in Austin and i want these wheels, please send me pics to [email protected], I could meet you halfway if you would like, just let me know the price.
i actually have 2 sets. the set that is on now, is the one that came with the truck, and i need to keep on for a while. i have another set that is kind of rough compared to the ones i have on. they are still the stock aluminum rims from a 2002. ill let those go for 150 with GOOD condition goodyear stock tires. let me know, i cant sell my actual stockers for a little while though.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts