GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Armed NRA member.
550 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have some 42 TSL sxII's amd 20" KMC XD diesels, and im looking at going back down to the 38" variety... anyone interested in moving up a few inches?

·
Armed NRA member.
550 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Mostly just cause i want to remount my shocks, and decrank a lot, and i dont have the room to do that right now. BTW there are 2500 miles on the tires, still with 90% + tread.

·
Registered
4,680 Posts
Ill trade you trucks :crazy:

·
Armed NRA member.
550 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
haha, i wish.

·
GMFS Military Member
10,899 Posts
Damn I wanna trade for some damn 38s..but I only got 37s :(

·
Registered
4,680 Posts
I want some 38 sts for some reason

·
Registered
2,152 Posts
would loved to trade as i hate my rims on my truck but dont think i can stuff 42's lol also dont think i could fit a 6 lug rim on my 8 lug lol

·
Registered
4,680 Posts

·
Show Trucks R 4 Gays
478 Posts
If they were for 17s, i would be interested...But I have no use for a tire with 20" rims. Why dont you keep your wheels and move to a 40" grappler?

·
Registered
4,680 Posts

·
Armed NRA member.
550 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
If they were for 17s, i would be interested...But I have no use for a tire with 20" rims. Why dont you keep your wheels and move to a 40" grappler?
the nittos are just a little out of my price range. I was hoping to so some body work and remount my shocks and what not, so i have to keep it simple with the tires. I might just keep my wheels and sell the tires cheap. Anyone interested??

·
Armed NRA member.
550 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
bump bump bump

·
Registered
4,680 Posts
hmm, why dont you sell it and start over?

Sorry back on track, 42s wont fit on mine sorry.
Because i have my stereo, gears, all that shit done to it... I would loose my ass unless i found some one to trade with simular set up or something.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts