GMC Truck Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Proud Chevy Owner
859 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I dont see the word "percision" at the bottom but it looks a lot like the percsion solid billet grill. Just got a new 05 and I like the way this looks.

·
2,451 Posts
That looks like a precision. They make the best looking grills IMO.
You cant tell me that this grill doesnt look sweet as well :drool: :drool:

Do you have any pics of your 05 ?

·
Proud Chevy Owner
859 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I know it looks like a percision but if that stupid car domain sign wasnt there you would see it does not have the word "Percision" stamped or lazered into the grill. Jon over at percision did a custom job on my girlfirends Eclipse for free, he is a very cool guy. If photobucket wasnt down I would post a pic of it and my truck. BTW that suv is badass :rocking:

·
Proud Chevy Owner
859 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yea I got the super sport, Its the nicest truck ill ever have. Thanks for the props on the GF's car as you can tell shes into customizing a little bit so I encourage it :) . BTW i updated the picture and took off the cardomain sign so you can see what im talkin about.

·
2,451 Posts
oh, i got ya.... maybe someone else is making solid billet grills for the silvy... but im sure a precision would look just as good.

·
Proud Chevy Owner
859 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
haha after 10 mins of poting that pic I found who makes it. Its a small shop here in cali, I have yet to get the phone # and addy. I e-mailed the guy so hopefully hell get back to me.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts