GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,278 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I tried contacting them about a re-tune and never got an answer. Havent given them a call, just wondering if their even still in business. :ninja: :ninja:

·
Premium Member
6,278 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
explain dtf miklo...please

dick to face? :think:

·
Premium Member
6,278 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
need to get upto date on these dating accros....this shit is srsbsns damn it!

·
GMFS Military Member
10,899 Posts
W4M Customer service is horrid, Blackbear FTMFW

·
Premium Member
6,278 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Dont need the "this tuner is better" shit. I had them tune a pcm long before BB was around...just wondering if they still in business. Wait 4 Me performce Juanito...not some CL ad with a fat black chick saying shes DTF for food stamps ;)

·
I don't have a truck
10,439 Posts
2 years ago I gave up on him for getting a retune. I had one of his tunes for my 2005, I needed gear ratio changed, that's it. He sent it back in the exact same condition that I sent it out as. Speedometer was still off, ABS light still on, I gave up and called Justin.

·
Premium Member
6,278 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
He was good when I first got my tune, but its almost been 2 months since I tried to contact him about a re-tune. Just sent him and Hannah an email. I dont want to send my PCM and just never get it back

·
Registered
2,523 Posts
he used to be good, I talked to him on the phone multiple times. Emailing is not the way to get a hold of him.

I had one of his tunes in my 01 and loved it he acutally retuned it twice for me. once for a tire size change, and another time to remove more torque management/adjust tow haul mode. He just is way to busy and therefor, customer service suffers hardcore.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts