GMC Truck Forum banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
NNBS LTZ 20's Lowered Price New Pics!

Hey Im considering selling my LTZ 20's off of my Vmax Silverado. The Truck only has 15k miles on it so they are pretty much like new. I will have to look but I really dont think that there is a mark on them. They're might be a couple tiny tiny things on them but again I will have to check. They have the stock Goodyears on them right now and they are balanced great and the tread is evenly worn. They look to be only about a 1/8 worn maybe 1/4, but like I said, they look really new. How does 1400 bucks sound? I dunno how much shipping would be though. I would rather someone buy them locally, but I guess I could ship. I am about 30-40 mins south of Tampa in Manatee County Florida. Let me know if anyone is interested. Thanks alot! Oh, and I will check them out really close tomorrow and see if there is any marks. Here is a pic of the wheels:

http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/15369/2583372460053601440S600x600Q85.jpg

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
ehhh... how about 1200? sound like a better deal? someone buy them.

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Drop $200 in 2 minutes...ill wait a few days....
yeah well... I had them on another site for 1400 for a few days and no bites... then I just transfered the info to this site to put em up for sale and then realized some other guy was selling gmc wheels for 700 bucks with no tires... so, I figured to be fair I should go down.

·
Yuuuuuppppppp
1,055 Posts
price if i come pick them up?

·
Needs more black
1,600 Posts
I had those same wheels and had them chromed and only got $1200 for them with tires and TPS!

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
thats why i lowered my price. to be fair. I didnt know how much they were worth, and once I found out... I lowered it. Someone offered me 1100 shipped and then another guy on full size chevy wants to come pick them up from me... so i dont think i am asking too much if within 24 hrs I have two people wanting them. I also saw them on ebay for 1500 and about two weeks ago I saw some selling for 800 with no tires.

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I deleted these old pics... the new ones are below. thanks!

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I'll take $1,100 now plus shipping! i need to pay for my new wheels and tires!

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Here are new pics!

and then here is them on the truck!

1 - 20 of 43 Posts