GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
TUNED BY ME!
647 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got a benchtop harness to tune 99-05 GM truck PCM's and was wondering if anyone would want their truck tuned, i have HPTuners and have been tuning trucks around So Cal lately and want to have the ability to tune anything. So if you are interested PM me or reply on the post.

·
Registered
2,140 Posts
Id be interested bro if i was local to you.

Good luck though with the tuning on your side of town.

·
OGMFS Member
1,327 Posts
I just got a benchtop harness to tune 99-05 GM truck PCM's and was wondering if anyone would want their truck tuned, i have HPTuners and have been tuning trucks around So Cal lately and want to have the ability to tune anything. So if you are interested PM me or reply on the post.
I need one man!I really only need the e-fans activated and some shift point changes. The only mods Ive done are an intake and exhaust.I picked up a pcm core to have tunned, so I can leave my stocker out of my truck alone.Can you change the vin #'s also.Sorry for the dumb ?'s, I dont know shit about this.TIA

·
Registered
489 Posts
Where abouts are you in SoCal?

·
Nom Nom Nom
8,736 Posts
figures, I have an 06...LOL

·
TUNED BY ME!
647 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
r8rs4lf, I'm in the Santee/Lakeside area. SS, i'll try and find out if i could do an '06, i wonder if the pcm's changed. I'll get back to you real soon on that if you want me to.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts