GMC Truck Forum banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
3,045 Posts
one of the big ford dealer's by my house has 20-30 of them at any given time. they are ok looking in person. the rear end isnt that good looking once you see it for real though, just IMO atleast. i much rather have a camero

·
Registered
314 Posts
As much as I hate to admit it, I like the 10 mustang better than the 10 camaro. However I will NEVER own another Ford. Ive owned 2 Fords in my life, my first and my last.

·
2008 RCSB
9,634 Posts
I have never liked the new mustangs. The roof doesnt extend far back enough which makes the window too big, if you sit in the backseat during the day its horrible with the sun beaming down on you...even if its tinted.

2010...do not like:

front
rear
hood
seats
door panels

challenger still looks the best :imo

·
Registered
9,687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
im not crazy about the rear either but i love the front and if ya look at the quarter look just like the camaro and corvetter quarter. i do like the new camaro better than mustang but im not to big on the challengers. its an up from 05 mustang

·
Registered
494 Posts
I saw one about a month or so ago. Didn't know they were changing the body style on those. Looks good though.

·
Weird Turns Pro.
6,252 Posts
We've got a few in at my work (I work at a Ford dealership) and I've taken a GT around the lot. They look good, I love the sequential tail lights. Still prefer the new Camaro in the big 3 muscle car war we've got going on.

·
Registered
2,239 Posts
One passed me the other day and I did a double take. Their ok. Still like 87-93s and 99-04s best though. Out of the newer muscle cars, challenger gets my vote

·
Registered
2,078 Posts
I've seen a few of them running about here...Looks like they ripped the design off the Camaro IMO. I still like them though.

·
Registered
9,687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
One passed me the other day and I did a double take. Their ok. Still like 87-93s and 99-04s best though. Out of the newer muscle cars, challenger gets my vote
not a fan of the fox bodys but a massive fan of 99-04 and especially the 03-04 terminators(cobra). my bro has a 03 mach 1 and i love it.as for the challenger there first year special edition was nice but the 09 or 10 whatever the hell they are when they started making lower grade models. they look like shit :imo: i dunno what it is may be the wheels that do it but they just look cheaper. but thats how it always is the first few thousand of new model cars are gonna look great, once they start mass production on them they start to look like shit. ive already noticed it in the 3 camaros weve had at the shop.

·
2008 RCSB
9,634 Posts
My buddy at work has the dark green mustang from that old movie...whatever its called, I think his is an 02 IIRC...not sure but I like his

·
Registered
3,997 Posts
03-04 cobra shits on all the mustangs that have been put out

theres a couple 10's in town not to impressive, same with the camaro, dude down the street from me bought one its ehh.

·
Registered
9,687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
damn cobra still going for 20k. for a damn 03. i cant recall a car thats held its value better.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts