GMC Truck Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
I'll Take teh Case!
1,918 Posts
I'm not sure what you are talking about...do you mean the new 20s that GM released? Do you have a picture?

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
They are the alum 17" 6 spoke lugs showing almost like the H2 wheels, I saw a pic on GM-Trucks.com Just ckecking to see what you guys thought of them

·
Registered
8,303 Posts
I like the new tahoe or escalade 17" rims. The denali 17's are nice too

·
Line-X of San Antonio
5,237 Posts
they look like a shitty version of the Z71 tahoe and suburban wheels.

·
I'll Take teh Case!
1,918 Posts
So wait...did these replace last year's 17 inch wheel? I'd have to say I liked the old style 17 comapred to this one :imo Did Chevy get a new 17 too or just GMC?

·
Line-X of San Antonio
5,237 Posts
the standard wheel size on the 05s is 17". they all got redesigned except for the ones that came out in 04.

·
I'll Take teh Case!
1,918 Posts
Josh said:
the standard wheel size on the 05s is 17". they all got redesigned except for the ones that came out in 04.
Yeah...I noticed the base steel wheels were 17s this year, I just hadn't seen any other 05s. So no more 16s whatsoever? :anitoof:

·
Line-X of San Antonio
5,237 Posts
i dont remember why they went to 17" the front brakes i know havent changed. supposedly they are going back to drums in the back, so that might be part of it. i think MAYBE the work trucks may still come with 16". i could be wrong about that to.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts