GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey, I was wondering has anyone tried these tires? they look pretty cool I think. how do they ride on the highway?

http://www.tirerack.com/tires/tires....e1=yes&place=3

I was thinking about maybe putting them on my stock wheels with the rough country 3" kit on my new vmax.

what do yall think? thanks

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I agree! and they are a heck of alot cheaper than most! I just woner if they ride good and wear good... i hate being a guinea pig! I dont wanna find out the hard way...

·
Registered
227 Posts
I've read a few posts about them on some Jeep forums, and most were saying pretty good things about them. Some said the off road traction wasn't all that great, but then it just an A/T so you can't expect M/T performance.

The only thing I don't like is I saw a picture of one mounted and the tread didn't look that deep, more shallow looking than say a BFG A/T.

Rankin

·
GMFS slowest truck :read:
5,501 Posts
a buddy just got them put on his dually...i thought it was an interesting tire. haven't had them but for 2 weeks now so no real reviews.

·
Registered
2,079 Posts
4k on mine on a tahoe, loving them so far. They kinda wonder for first few hundred miles but quiet and smooth aftr that.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts