GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
I think the Colorados are a pretty nice platform but not practical for what I need. It's nice Camburg has taken the first step but they also said: "Custom 4" spindle coming this summer!" which means they will be releasing a 6.5-7" kit at a later date which would look a hellva lot better. SMA had a lifted Colorado or Canyon at SEMA last year that looked very nice. Can remember who made it though, I believe it was custom.

·
Drive It Like Ya Stole It
6,656 Posts
Yeah they are a nice truck, much nicer than the s-10 ever was. I test drove one about 2 months back. 4x4 z71 of cource.

·
Zombie Squad
1,244 Posts
my brother has a 4x4 z71...it actually sits quite a bit higher then the 2wd colorados.
and i was wondering...are they considered mid-size? cause they are actually a lot bigger then the s-dime was.
u can still body lift a colorado right?

·
6,656 Posts
Yes you can bodylift them but no there is not a kit out for them yet.

·
6,656 Posts
snigbertese said:
I think the headlights look hideous. If i were to buy a midsize it would be a tacoma.
These are definatly bigger and more powerful than a tacoma, driven both. Tacomas are very nice, but I like the Colorado better. My cousin just bought one a few days ago.

·
2,451 Posts
yea, theres just no doubt that these have more power, but tacomas are proven and they look good lifted, but heres no worry, Im not going to be getting a toyota soon. :bowtie:

·
GPS Guru
347 Posts
I'm looking into an I5 5-speed colorado right now... never thought I'd say it, but after driving a few for more than a couple of miles, I love them.

·
Proud Chevy Owner
859 Posts
Theres one down the street that is the offroad one im not sure what # its Z somthing. They looks very beefy and agressive i like them a lot. My GF's mom is looking to get one so she has a truck she can load up and have a lot of cargo room and still be able to fit in their tiny garage.

·
[>
3,255 Posts
Eisenfaust said:
I think a colorado with a SAS would be a little wicked trail truck.
:word:

I dont really like them much (they havnt grown on me yet) but I agree w/ Eisenfaust one would be killer with a SAS. Set of Detroits and some Boggers :ninja:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts