GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
I Bleed Silver & Blue
2,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I didnt get a chance to clean up the car today because I had a few other things to do. But I got a chance to get a few new things on the bird today. These pictures were before I did the bedding on the rotors so they may look alittle discolored from the brake cleaner. But Man These pictures dont do it justice!

- New to me Fikse FM5's 17x9.5 & 17x11's W/Nitto 555r's up front & Nitto Drags out back
- Brand New Baer Rotors

I plan to get cleaned up better looking pictures soon. Yeah I know my valve stems are SS logos the guy i got them from had them on his SS and just gave me the stems. I'm ordering the Bird logo stems tomorrow.

·
Registered
2,337 Posts
its a very very rare happening for me to be impressed with these cars for whatever reason, yours is the best one I've ever seen, those wheels are exceptional

·
I Bleed Silver & Blue
2,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks guys

9,778 Posts
rims look sick man...I have seen those rims once in person and it is upreal how much better they look than in pictures...definitely took the bird up a level.

·
I Bleed Silver & Blue
2,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yea this is the first set I've seen in person. I've only seen them on the net and in magazine's. No one else around here has them so I got them, gotta be different.

·
I Bleed Silver & Blue
2,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
thanks for the comments everyone :shake:

next mod: Sequential taillights next week

1 - 17 of 17 Posts