GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
OG Member
4,862 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On April 23-25 I and some other buddies will be dirtbike riding and camping at Pismo beach and I think it would be bitchin to get members from both SoCal and NorCal to meet here on that weekend. Saturday April 24th would be an ideal day for the actual meet up.

This is about a month away so this should give everybody plenty of time to make plans for that weekend to hit up Pismo.

Let me know whos game and whos not and I can start a list. Lates.

Will be there:
sevenfold
superduty
joshs2002silverado
atomoverride

Might be there:
02silverado
95GMCD6014
2k1Sierra
00Silverado

MotoHead

·
Fresno State Bulldog
5,708 Posts
Should be fun, too bad I'll be in Aruba then.... :bawl: :D

·
Registered
0 Posts
i am definately going to go.....i finally got my system going and it is bad ass.... :LOL: :head: hope a lot of u r going to go cuz it is a whole lot of fun...bring lots of beer and the ladies are a must...if anyone can bring firewood do cuz we need a huge fire.

·
internet bigot®
4,016 Posts
"and in the right corner wearing a pink tutu, Bender the Gender Bender, reigning from PISMOOOOOOOO beach."

heheh.. futurama

·
Registered
716 Posts
Damn, wish I could go. I'll be in Ensenada that weekend. Drink a few beers for me while ur up there and I'll drink a lot of beers for all of u.

·
samcarol
3,596 Posts
4 hours is too long for me to drive one way. I was up there today, and godamn that was a long ass drive. Maybe if someone from over here decideds to go i'll roll out there if they drive back or something.

·
Registered
229 Posts
hey, looks like i cant make, i got a prior obligation that whole weekend in san jose that i cant miss, i would love to do pismo instead, but i cant get out of this trip. sorry guys

·
Registered
658 Posts
count me in....im always in for a show

·
Registered
639 Posts
I am all ready......got my reservations at a local motel, I will be there FRIDAY 23rd and staying till 25th mornin. So whats the dealio?

Also put my cousin down for a YES! his ass is driving from Orange Co. and driving his 8 or 9 inch raised gmc sierra truck.

Hey were are we meeting as in who what where.....

·
OG Member
4,862 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Theres just not enough people makin this meet so Im gonna cancel it and try again some other time when we can get a shit load of members to go. Sorry guys.

MotoHead

·
samcarol
3,596 Posts
i'll be down for a meet anytime after like august... i'm going to SLO next year, which is like 12 miles away i think :crazy:

·
samcarol
3,596 Posts
i gotta go up there soon for some stupid school thing. I think it will be one of the few times i drive my truck up there, let me know also.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts