GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
MIA
1,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There is a show in Baytown on April 3rd (RAIN DATE IS APRIL 10th)

Baytown Cares is hosting a benefit on April 3rd form 12:00pm till ????? at Bayland Island (OLD NINFA'S & BOARDWALK GRILL) to help offset the family expenses for Dana Sherman. Dana has neurofibromatosis, which is causing astroeytoma tumors in her brain. Currently she has a 4.3cm x 3.5cm tumor on the left side of her brain. There is no cure for this disease. She will soon be undergoing 6 weeks of radiation treatment followed by chemotherapy. After all this treatment, her survival chances are less than 50%

100% of the net proceeds of this benefit will go to the family to help them with expenses, Her mother Debbie, a single mother has been a City of Baytown employee for almost 3 years and has been relinquishing all expenses. Some of the Baytown City employees have been generously donating some or all of their vacation time so that Debbie can still receive a paycheck while attending ot her daughters needs.

We (BAYSHORE FINE RIDES) are planning a car show by Bayshore Fine Rides, a Motorcylce show, poker run, live auction, vendors, door prizes, a 50-50 drawing, moon walks, games and "train" rides for the kids, food, drinks, live music and karakoke. The Baytown Police Dare Program will be on hand to fingerprint the children and the Baytown Fire Department Clown will entertain the kids as well

If you need more info contact:

Sammy Mahan
281-932-4969
[email protected]

·
DWS Division.
720 Posts
Is this for all types of vehicles or just trucks or what, because i know some people who might be interested hopefully i'll be there,I can give people directions, if needed

PS also a nice mud hole or 4 behind that...(where i got stuck about a month ago)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts