GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
5,298 Posts
good stuff. the foose is overpriced though. just go regular arc and you cant go wrong.

·
Registered
573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
well i was lookin at some new pioneer premier stuff to which would you choose?
Pioneer Premier TS-W3001D2 that was one of them its 3000w and 1500 rms? im pretty sure the premier stuff is good but what do you think about it?

·
Registered
5,298 Posts
i personally dont like the pioneer amps. arc is the better of the brands, by a long shot. pioneer makes nice decks though!

·
Registered
5,298 Posts
ah gotcha. ive had experience with both. what kind of sound are you looking for? arcs CAN get loud but are a very clean sounding sub.

·
Gm truck junkie
3,657 Posts
There is no comparison between arc and pioneer.
On ebay they sell the foose subs for $175 a pair, thats not too bad.
You can buy arc kar series for pretty reasonable and you can make a nice system off that, forget pioneer.

·
Registered
3,382 Posts
I wouldn't use the pioneer subs, i had some a couple years back and they blow. I have never personally owned arc audio but all the reviews i have read and from people i know that own arc they are good quality.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Arc is great, amazing quality, the guy who heads arc used to produce the old zapco amps back in the day. I say do it, but dont waste your time with the FD series. A nice xxk or kar would be sweet and cost effiecient check ebay.

·
Gm truck junkie
3,657 Posts
Flatlines are sick, but they are huge and take alot of power.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts